Interested in contributing to the FSRI blog? We welcome submissions of possible articles from our readers and colleagues. Here are a couple of things to bear in mind when submitting an article:
1) We reserve the right to refuse content we regard as inappropriate for this blog.
2) We reserve the right to decide when to publish an article.
3) We reserve the right to use any submitted material that is published on the site indefinitely.
4) We reserve the right to edit and make other corrections to submitted material prior to publishing it.
5) We place a priority on evidence-based content over mere opinion and conjecture. We encourage the use of quality sources of evidence to support ideas and discussions. Please see this article and this one for more information.
Anyone submitting an article to the FSRI blog for review implicitly agrees to these terms.
Persons interested in submitting articles should send us a copy of the article with “FSRI Guest Submission” in the subject line.
Submissions will be evaluated by the contributing membership of FSRI. The article should be in the form of an attached word file (.doc). Please type “FSRI Article” in the subject field.
We will contact authors regarding our decision on whether or not we intend to publish the article after we have had time to review it and prior to publishing it.